Who we are
Our website address is https://www.soulsingerscic.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.soulsingerscic.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site. Via donations or otherwise.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We utilise Google Analytics to ensure that our website is meeting the high standards you expect from us. All data collected is done so anonymously, and will not include any personal information. It will, however, track your time visiting on the site, which pages you visit and any interactions with the site e.g. submitting forms or clicking buttons.